Injury & Accident Resources
- North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles
- Insurance Company Ratings – AM Best
- Advocates for Highway & Auto Safety
- State, Federal, & OSHA Labor Law Posters – Complete labor law posting compliance from LaborLawCenter.com, including new federal USERRA notice. State and federal labor law posters available in laminated all-in-one formats.
Criminal Defense Resources
North Carolina Resources
- Administrative Office of Courts
- NC Industrial Commission
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Cleveland County Interactive Geographic Information System
- Cleveland County Website
- North Carolina Office of Administrative Hearings – Civil Rights, Hearings, Rules, Includes NC Administrative Code and Register
- North Carolina Supreme Court – Decisions Since November 1994
- North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers
Teddy, Meekins & Talbert, P.L.L.C., provides these lawyer links as a courtesy. We have no compensated referral arrangement with these firms and make no representation as to the experience, nature or quality of any legal representation you may receive from these firms. You should evaluate your attorney and the law firm in which that attorney practices along with the terms and conditions of a written engagement agreement prior to retaining them.
About Teddy Meekins & Talbert
What is Maximum Medical Improvement?
We’re Here, We’re Local, We’re Your Neighbors – Teddy Meekins & Talbert Law Firm
We Like Helping People Like You!
Lawyers Help Navigate the Potholes of Life
“David Teddy and his team are outstanding!!! WORTH EVERY PENNY!”- Nicholas D.
“David Teddy was more than worth the money... he actually took the time to listen.”- Rosslyn S.
“Ralph is the epitome of what a lawyer should be.”- Melinda R.
“Daniel Talbert is a top-notch attorney... he has a never-give-up approach even when things look bleak.”- Roger T.
Respected in the Tri-County Area
As a long-standing Shelby institution, we have a local reputation you can trust.
Full-Service FirmWe prioritize our client experience; we fully staff our team to support your case from start to finish.
Supporting Local CausesWe believe in giving back to the community that supports us, and we get involved wherever we can.
Serving Shelby Since 1994
For over 30 years, we've been advocating for clients throughout North Carolina.