The value of a Work Comp case in North Carolina depends on a series of factors, including things such as:
1. Seriousness of Injury
2. Type of Surgeries
3. Length of Recovery from Surgery
4. Your Average Weekly Wage and How Much You're Paid
5. The Disability Rating given by the doctors
6. The need for future treatment
7. How the injury has affected your work career
Your Work Comp claim may be worth more than just reimbursement for medical bills or 2/3 of lost wages.
Call Ralph Meekins in Shelby if you have questions about the value of your Workers' Compensation claim in North Carolina. Our Shelby Work Comp law firm helps people who have been hurt at work and in on-the-job injuries.